Elite Signature Coaching Package
The Elite Nonfiction Book Coaching Package is Athena’s signature one-on-one, personal coaching program and involves working with Athena through the creation of your book’s blueprint over the course of five to six months to get your book written.
Who should choose this package?
- Nonfiction writers seeking traditional publishing – you’ll develop a polished book proposal with pitch support (query letter and guidance on agent list), several clean sample chapters, and my guidance and plan for pitching agents and publishers.
- Nonfiction writers pursuing hybrid or Self-Publishing – you will have a solid foundation for your book and review of up to 225 pages of your manuscript draft (review of additional pages is available for an additional fee) as well as advice and strategy on your next steps in publishing your book.
- Memoir writers pursuing traditional, hybrid, or Self-Publishing – you will have a solid foundation for your book and review of up to 225 pages of your manuscript draft (review of additional pages is available for an additional fee) as well as advice and strategy on your next steps in publishing your book.
“A book is a dream you hold in your hand.” Neil Gaiman
We start our journey together by getting clarity on your book idea and its reason for being in the world. We then create a draft overview of your manuscript using the powerful Blueprint-for-a-Book system and action plan that outlines the process, step by step.
I then coach you throughout each step of the process as you undertake the work necessary to write the components of your book proposal and sample chapters.
- If you are seeking traditional publishing, we will work on your query, and guidance on an agent list and pitching strategy.
- If you have chosen to self-publish your book, you will end up with a 225-plus-page draft of your manuscript and a clear action plan on what your next steps are.
The Elite Book Coaching Package is an investment not only in the book you are currently working on, but every future book you want to write as well.
“The scariest moment is always just before you start.” Stephen King
Contact Athena for more information – As this is an intensive, one-on-one coaching process, opportunities to work with Athena are strictly limited. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and write your book, contact Athena today.